Check out a list of Labor Day events happening all over West Michigan.
MICHIGAN, USA — West Michigan is celebrating Labor Day with carnivals, festivals, car shows, walks, parades and more.
Find a list of Labor Day events happening all over West Michigan below.
- Where: Downtown Building
- When: Friday, Sept. 2 thru Monday, Sept. 5
- What: Carnival rides, food trucks, beer tent, car shows, games, tournaments, live music, entertainment, tractor shows, fireworks and more. The four-day event is packed full of all sorts of family friendly things to enjoy. Find out more info here.
- Where: Rosa Parks Circle, Grand Rapids
- When: Monday, Sept. 5 from 11 am until 5 pm
- What: A festival to honor the working men and women of West Michigan. Enjoy live music, food trucks, beer tent, arts & crafts, games, labor booths, vintage car show and kiddie rides. Find out more info here.
- Where: Cedar Springs Field, 13540 West St., Cedar Springs
- When: Monday, Sept. 5 from 10 am until 4 pm
- What: Celebrate National Model Aviation Day and watch radio control aircraft pilots demonstrate their skills with all types of remote controlled aircraft. Food and ice cream will be available for purchase. Bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the show. Find out more info here.
- Where: The Lakes Mall, 5600 Harvey St., Muskegon
- When: Sunday, Sept. 4 from 5 pm until 11 pm and Monday, Sept. 5 from 11 am until 11 pm
- What: Check out classic, vintage, hot-rod and sports cars all while supporting a good cause. The event will also include a pin-up contest, live auction, vendors, door prizes, giveaways, a car cruise and valve cover racing. There is also a pancake breakfast on Monday morning. All proceeds go to Johnson Family Center For Cancer Care – Mercy Health Partners. Find out more info here.
Hackley Park Labor Day Parade and Celebration
- Where: Hackley Park, W. Webster Ave., Muskegon
- When: Monday, Sept. 5 from 11 am until 3 pm
- What: Celebrate Labor Day with a parade followed by a part in the park afterward. Enjoy live entertainment, bounce houses, face painting, arts & crafts, giveaways and more. Find out more info here.
White Lake Area Labor Day Community Walk
- Where: 124 W. Hanson St., Whitehall
- When: Monday, Sept. 5 from 10 am until 11 am
- What: The Labor Day Community Walk begins at the Hart-Montague Bike Trail Head and ends at the Chamber of Commerce. Healthy refreshments will be available at the end of the walk. Find out more info here.
- Where: Coho Dr., Grand Haven
- When: Monday, Sept. 5 from 9 am until 11 am
- What: Join the community for a 3.5 mile walk to promote physical activity. Find out more info here.
Holland Zeeland Labor Day Truck Parade
- Where: Zeeland and Holland
- When: Monday, Sept. 5 starting at 9:15 am
- What: Watch big trucks parade from Zeeland to Holland, ending with an ice cream social at the Holland Civic Centre. Check out the parade route here and find out more info here.
If you know of a Labor Day event in West Michigan that isn’t listed here, let us know about it and we will add it to the list.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
Have a news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our Facebook page or Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel.